Thursday, February 01, 2007

TREMEDOL PLUS

I moved the bags and clothes from the rocking chair and put them in an Ikea bag that was on the floor.
‘You okay?’ she said.
‘It’s my neck,’ I said. ‘It’s stiff and the angle I have to turn and face you isn’t helping.’
‘I’ve got drugs,’ she said. ‘Morphine type drugs.’
‘Say more,’ I said.
‘How about this one?’ picking up a small blister pack from the table, was covered in boxes, pens, and foodstuffs, that she’d earlier said she’d lost control of.
‘What’s that?’
‘Tremedol,’ she said. ‘You can take it with Co-Codamol if you like and want to be out of it for theday.’
I took two 50mg, supplemented when I got home with three Nurofen Plus and two co-codamol 30’s, and true to the sell spent the rest of the day in an opiated float.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home