Monday, April 23, 2007

TEN O’CLOCK

I was trying to get the fob out of my pocket when he pushed his outstretched arm, fob in hand, past me to where you place your fob against to open the front door of the flats.
I pulled the door open but didn’t hold it for him as he followed me in.
‘What did you say?’ he said as I pressed the call lift button.
‘I didn’t say anything,’ I said.
A moment feeling pissed off with this man with a bike before I turned to him and said, ‘you got a problem?’
His phone rang and he turned his back to me and walked away saying something to the person’d called.
In the lift I thought there’d be trouoble and was glad to see he was getting out below me.
‘You look knackered mate,’ he said.
‘I am,’ I said. ‘I’ve been at work all day.’
‘This rains crap,’ he said.
‘It is rain,’ I said. ‘And I’m wet, and I just want to be at home.’
‘Yeh, me too mate,’ as the door opened to his floor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home