Tuesday, October 30, 2007

WHAT’S GOING TO HAPPEN TO THE SHOP?

‘...missing an opportunity for the process,’ he said. ‘In a way I’m responsible for that.’
‘They should be contacting you,’ said the man sat opposite the first speaker. You’ve given an option, you’ve given it a try, best now to start over...we’ve got new staff who may go up to Birmingham for training...’
‘Mike seems to be running the store...’
‘She cannot get out of it...she hasn’t had anything...she didn’t give me any reason since she’s been in Bristol...it’s been a catch twenty-two situation so I have a brand new team in there now. You’ve come in turned the store in Nelson Street around and you need the support of an assistant manager...you’ve got four weeks to turn her around to a positive if she doesn’t, if it doesn’t work, for me, she’s on a very slippery slope...if it doesn’t happen, I’m sorry then that’s it...’
‘She’s on holiday, near the end of it.’
‘When’s she back?’
‘November twelfth.’
‘Irrespective of head office, I haven’t given her a pay rise because technically she’s screwed up...I rely on her for support...but supposing I go away for a week, you go away for two, what’s going to happen to the shop?’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home