Tuesday, March 25, 2008

AN UNSOLICITED OPPORTUNITY

GoodDay,

I am Mrs Caroline Hawa from Sierra leone . I was married to Late Cheif Hawa Banura who was a contractor with the government of Cote D'Ivoire before he died after few days in the
hospital.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$22.5 Million with a Bank in Cote D'lvoire. Presently this money is still in the custody of the Bank here in Cote DIvoire.

I want you to do me a favor and receive this money for the purpose of investment there in your country, If possible we can use your Bank account while transfering this money from Cote D'Ivoire to your country Or you can state up a new Bank account and forward the account particular's so that i will submit it to the Bank for the immediate transfer to take place.

I will like to invest some part of the money into these three investment there in your Country, But if there is any other business that is better than what we are suggesting, I will be very glad to follow your advice: 1° Pipe Industrial company. 2° Real estate. 3° Transportation Company.

If you can be of an assistance me I will be pleased to offer to you a very pleasant percentage of 25% Of the total fund while the balance will be invested by me. I await now for your soonest response.

Best Regard's,

Mrs Caroline Hawa.

1 Comments:

At Wed Mar 26, 09:59:00 AM, Blogger sb4444 said...

Mrs M. Thompson of Croydon replied to this letter and suffered a large win on the lottery.

P.Jackson of Exeter did not reply to this letter and was struck by lightning two hours later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home