Wednesday, November 19, 2008

THE DAMAGE A MAN CAN DO

she phoned and I said I didn’t want to do it anymore, she said why doesn’t she give me a call in the new year they’ve been working on something and were thinking to include me, I said to call, which is two different things I’m saying, I don’t have to be consistent, it’s so limiting...
she said, ‘I can let it go now I know it’s in a safe pair of hands,’ I said it’s a pleasure, asked if we could talk about it only later realising I hadn’t heard what she’d said...
soon as I finished talking to her I told him my decision, he said he wasn’t surprised all things considered...
whilst on the phone to her she called, ‘thanks for your faith in me,’ I said and she said it’d been repaid, that I must be very pleased...
next he called, ‘Can I pop round and then go?’ I thought a few seconds before I said he could, ‘why didn’t he ask me?’ he said sitting in the chair opposite, pushed it little further said, ‘You want to take it outside?’ when I said, ‘Now you’re laughing at me,’ a few minutes of chat more he said, ‘I’m not laughing at you...’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home