Wednesday, August 09, 2006

HE SAID HE DIDN’T

At the junction of City Road and Stokes Croft I heard a woman shouting, ‘you...come here...you were with her...you, where were you last night? you were with her...’
Who's she shouting at...ah, maybe it’s the two men walking towards her just crossed the road, one hasn’t got a shirt on, lean muscular body, the other I don’t recall what he’s wearing or not wearing.
The woman reached the men outside The Junction then pointed at Shirtless her finger the end of an outstretched arm, ‘you were with her last night, don’t come near me, you were with her...’
‘She’s the mother of my daughter...’
‘You slept with her, keep away from me...’
‘The fuck I did, the fuck I shagged her...’
She got to the men and slapped Shirtless.
‘Hey the fuck, fuck you, I didn’t shag her, fuck you if I did...’
The woman moved back, ‘keep away from me, you slept with her...’
‘The fuck I did, I didn’t...’
‘Don’t touch me,’ she shouted her mouth wide open in a face on a head the end of an outstretched neck, ‘don’t you fucking touch me...’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home