Friday, September 29, 2006

THE PROGRAMME

I had to get out of the flat this afternoon, get out and stay out.
I’d been in most of the day, up late, I’m so tired recently, and was rattling around having done bits of most of what I do not settling to anything.
I went down town for a coffee and a read neither of which I did. I walked through Braodmead, posted a couple of letters on the top floor of the galleries, sat on one bench then another...
...first, next to a man had four or five carrier bags filled with newspapers he was doing a puzzle was in the Metro...
...second, was the one nearest and facing Union Street, where I waited fifteen minutes for the programme to begin...

2 Comments:

At Sat Sep 30, 09:03:00 PM, Blogger baruch said...

What programme?

 
At Sun Oct 01, 10:31:00 AM, Blogger alexhighrise said...

you not heard of the programme?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home