Monday, October 09, 2006

HASH STASH

I didn’t have enough money to pay the fares to get to work this evening and tomorrow morning so went to Cex, sold a dvd and got six pounds, which was more than I needed.
Walking along the river on my way back from the station I kicked what I thought was a red piece of rubbish.
‘A snuff tin,’ I thought, the sound it made across the tarmac.
I picked it up to have a look and because a friend of mine’s making a flag out of red, white and blue found objects and this would fit.
Anyhow, after I’d picked up what was a tin I shook it and opened it and saw and smelled it was two lumps of hash I’d heard inside when shaken.
Two lumps of hash.
Mostly I smoke weed given me by people I know. I can’t remember the last time I had hash and certainly not for free...is there such thing as a free smoke?
...whatever, I’ll let you know what it's like...

1 Comments:

At Tue Oct 10, 07:43:00 PM, Blogger baruch said...

Maybe its magic hash. Try PLanting it in the ground and see what grows.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home