Sunday, December 17, 2006

CLOSE TO GOD?

Just got back from a two and half hour laundry trip.
‘Two and half hour?’ you ask remembering my allotted time in the flats and, ‘surely that doesn’t take two and half hours?’
I went private because this Friday a lie-in took priority over doing the washing and I didn’t want to spend time with the residents share the time with me in the flats’ laundry.
Anyway, outsourcing cost me the following:
first washing machine, £2.80;
a takeaway coffee and newspaper to get change, £3.35;
second washer, £2.80;
money lost due to operator error £2;
dryers (20p for three and half minutes) = £4.50;
making a grand total of £15.45, so just over the fifteen.

I don’t know about cleanliness being next to godliness...

2 Comments:

At Mon Dec 18, 08:07:00 PM, Blogger baruch said...

Are you working yourself up an excuse for smelling bad?

 
At Mon Dec 18, 11:36:00 PM, Blogger alexhighrise said...

you think I need one?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home