Tuesday, May 15, 2007

THE IDES OF MAY

‘Now over to my colleague Anthony Bathroom,’ she said. ‘Anthony.’
‘Yes, well, whatever happens next this case has its first suspect although there isn’t enough evidence to arrest him and charge him at this time.’
Four got in the lift on my way down going to work this morning.
- her parents went to church in the village they can’t imagine leaving -
‘To tell you the truth,’ he said, ‘I was naive. I was duped.’
- lift up your hearts and the King of Mercy will enter -
‘Morning,’ I said.
‘Tipping down out there,’ said Four.
‘I know.’
‘Like that since seven when I got up,’ he said. ‘They say it’s going to rain all day.’
‘Really?’
‘I’m just going out for a coffee. If I don’t go now I won’t get out.’
‘Good to get out.’
‘See the windows are getting smashed again?’ he said as we got out the lift.
‘Yes,’ I said. ‘It’s become quite regular.’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home