Monday, September 03, 2007

A POSSIBILITY

The three of us waiting for the lift. Me and Daughter a little way back from Redneck who stood just to the left of the door.
When the lift arrived Redneck moved back to let the person, had come down from Six, out before walking in followed by us.
‘Mind your feet,’ I said to Daughter who stepped over the pool of water was on the floor at the front of the lift.
Redneck said, ‘There must be a leak in the roof.’
We all three looked up and laughed.
‘Actually,’ I said, ‘it might be from the room at the bottom on the right.’
‘You mean the storeroom?’ said Redneck.
‘Yeh, they’ve got a toilet in there.’
‘So it’s toilet water is it?’ he said.
‘I’m not saying it is,’ I said. ‘I’m just putting it forward as a possibility.’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home