Friday, July 11, 2008

FOUND WRITING

Characterisation

Disaster films always have certain types of character, can you come up with a list?

. beautiful woman
. survival group of people
. A problem unclear
. A victim who dies
. Love

MAJOR character
1. WE learn that he’s a natural leader
2. He’s worried about his daughter and people in danger.
3. Try to save as many people as possible (extra effort 4 daughter)
4. I want him to die because I don’t like main characters

1. Realisticness
2. Arguments
3. Not listen.
4. Die/cause problems.
5. They’re always there but we don’t really notice them.

1 Comments:

At Sun Jul 13, 10:17:00 AM, Blogger baruch said...

I like disaster movies. I like them to keep to the traditional format. It reminds me of being enthralled watching "The Towering Inferno" and "The Poseidon Adventure" as a kid. My favourite of the recent attemnpts is "The Day After Tommorow". My least favourite is "Armageddon".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home