Friday, July 30, 2010

TAKE FIVE

I took five at Take Five.
They said where and when the meeting would be and I was there, then, and couldn’t find it, like it’s my fault the jeans don’t fit.
‘Are you here for the meeting?’ I asked a man’d been talking to a woman about where it might be.
He looked at me as if I’d offered him a blow job and got it horribly wrong. ‘No,’ he said, shook his head, backed off, joined the woman and they walked out the Canteen together.
I looked out from the steps of Hamilton House, there was no one form last time we’d met that I could see so I went next door to Take Five and took five with a coffee.
‘I’ll bring it out to you,’ he said, the man behind the counter serving when I said after paying I’d be outside. ‘In a mug,’ he said.
‘Thanks,’ I said waving before taking the front door out to a table and a seat from where I could see two women sat talking outside Zazu’s.
What do they think when they see me here? Anything? Nothing at all? Not even, ‘There’s a lonely man.’

4 Comments:

At Wed Aug 11, 09:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you lonely?

 
At Sat Aug 14, 11:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

quite often

 
At Wed Aug 10, 01:55:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Halloween 2016
Easy Halloween Costumes
Happy Xmas 2016
Happy New Year 2017 Wishes

 
At Mon Jul 23, 06:56:00 AM, Blogger Principe Restaurant (Best place for Family Party, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Unlimited Thaali) said...

https://pixengo.com/best-microphones-for-youtube/
Finding the best microphone for youtube channel can be tricky. That's why Youtubers change their mic very frequently as they hike up in their career. I've personally changed more than 30 microphones for my usage. I've tested more than a hundred microphones while setting up home studios for my clients. I thereby know the in's and out's of microphones (you're in expert hands).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home