Sunday, January 29, 2006

HAVING A WORD

Me and my daughter got out the lift on the floor we live and saw through the glass seperating the quadrant from the stairs a man sitting on the steps and with a syringe in his upper arm, he saw us. I said to my daughter, ‘here take these,’ gave her the shopping bags with the shopping we’d bought from Tesco’s Express just opened near us and said, ‘I’m going to have a word.’
She went in the flat and I went through the two doors to where it was and said to the man and a woman who I seen around and knew had a scam and was sat just below him, ‘do us a favour...’
and the man said, ‘...take it with us...’
and the woman said, ‘I’m watching to making sure he’s ok...’
and I saw blood running down the arm he’d been using first before now when he was pushing the needle into his leg which was bleeding also
‘...clear up after you...yeh...?’ I said
and he said, ‘yeh, ok I’ll do that,’
and I said, ‘thanks,’ and, ‘take it easy,’ went back through the two doors and into my flat where I apologised to my daughter who said, ‘alright,’ and lent my head on my arm against the coats hanging on the hooks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home