Tuesday, March 28, 2006

COLOURS

‘Good colour,’ she said when she saw the colour of my landing revealed when the lift door opened to her brought up to go down from a floor below .
‘I like it,’ I said.
‘Most people chose blues and yellows.’
‘Yeh it’s interesting isn’t it what people chose?’
Last year sometime us residents of the block were asked what colours from the selection the Council put on display in the caretakers office by the entrance we’d like our landings and front doors be painted. I was the only one of my quadrant to make a choice for the wall colour and one of two chose a colour for our doors.
Half way down the lift stopped the door opened and there was no one there my fellow passenger said, ‘oh, I like that colour too,’ pointing.
‘You like the strong colours then?’
‘Yes.’
‘Me too. I’m not so keen on the softer pastels but some of the combinations work.’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home