Friday, March 24, 2006

SHE SAID

She said:
‘he was in here saying, “why don’t they open the laundry at weekends for people who work?” so I said to him, “you don’t work,” that’s what he told me...says he can’t go out on his own he needs someone with him...
...thing is he doesn’t know that I can hear everything in here, the noise, conversations, especially in the Summer when the windows are open, comes right in my flat...
...he can’t go out? I don’t think so...everytime I visit my friend he lives opposite he comes out says, “oh it was you, I wondered who it was, maybe one of the lowlifes,” - I think he’s one of the lowlifes...
...and only last week he said, “there’s a lot of trouble in here,” - I think he’s trouble in here - “if you need someone sorted just give me a knock,” so I told him I didn’t need anyone sorted and if I did I’d get one my boys...’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home