Friday, March 17, 2006

FIVE PAST MIDNIGHT

A woman shouting outside the flats:
you fucking fucking fucking wankers
open the fucking fucking door
you fucking fucking wankers
wankers open the fucking fucking door...
...come on arrest me you fucking fucking cowards
arrest me police and army you fucking fucking cowards...
...you cunts you fucking fucking cunts
kill me...

a man shouting:
shut up bitch, shut the fuck up

the woman:
I’m a bitch
I’m a fucking fucking bitch

the man:
go on fuck off
fucking go away you bitch

the woman:
kill me
piss off
piss fucking off...
...you’re black you’re black fuck off
you don’t know poverty...
...I’m white I’m fucking white
fuck off
you don’t know fucking poverty
fucking white poverty
you fucking fucking cunt
you don’t know white poverty...

4 Comments:

At Fri Mar 17, 08:23:00 PM, Blogger baruch said...

I heard you the first time

 
At Fri Mar 17, 11:16:00 PM, Blogger alexhighrise said...

yes she was repetitive to be sure, seemed to go on for a long time, had a rhythm to it I wrote as I heard

 
At Fri Mar 17, 11:36:00 PM, Blogger alexhighrise said...

I found it rather disturbing especially when the woman agreed she was a "bitch"

 
At Wed May 24, 12:38:00 AM, Blogger sb4444 said...

In my day, that sort of language would have been considered most unladylike.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home