Friday, March 10, 2006

THEY DON’T GO DOWN CROW LANE

‘They don’t go down Crow Lane anymore,’ she said.
‘Bastards,’ I said.
‘Well the one last night did but they been told they don’t have to since someone put a brick through the window of a 77 and the driver got hurt.’
‘Well, can’t blame them for that then...but what you supposed to do about buses if you live there?’
‘They been told to stop at Knole Lane but it means a walk and some people can’t get there.’
‘A drag for them then.’
‘Yeh, used to be really quiet when I moved in but it’s not that quiet anymore and I’m trying to move out.’
‘I used to work there a few years back and the buses went down Crow Lane then.’
‘They don’t now and I gotta go.’

1 Comments:

At Fri Mar 10, 09:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

exiting

 

Post a Comment

<< Home