Sunday, March 05, 2006

WORK - PUB - FOOTBALL

Cooked for ten at work pub after on a bar stool watching football.
Near the end of the game thought about staying was a cosy looking scene in front of me.
Left the pub with a takeout.
Saw her come out the block turn where I was going said ‘hello’ to the old woman, her daughter, and the dog. I looked over waved said ‘hello’ I see her always say ‘hello’.
Said to she come out the flats, ‘hello,’ she turned said, ‘hello,’ back.
Said she’d slept all day just got up I said she probly needed it she said it’s so cold I said it’s warming up it’s not as cold as it has been I think winter’s over she said I don’t know there’s frost in the morning I said that’s true she said it’s very pretty but it’s cold I said yeh, is you’re right.’
Got to the flats where she threw the armchair away I found and visitors take when I say, “have a seat,” said I’m going in where you going? she said I’m going in too I said I’ll just get the box I hid on my way out she said oh yes I saw the lid needs some work but it’s ok apart from that
Picked up the box. In the flats front of her held the door she went up the stairs at the back I went through the corridor to the lift at the front.

1 Comments:

At Fri Mar 10, 09:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yawn. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home