Saturday, February 25, 2006

EXCHANGE

Walking out of town saw a man sitting top left of the incline leading to the subway to the pit.
He said, ‘got any change mate?’
I said, ‘I haven’t mate,’ because what I did have was going to pay for some photocopying.
‘Go on, just a bit for a hot drink.’
I turned round said, ‘ok, I haven’t got much but you can have what I’ve got,’ reached in my back pocket got the change and tipped about seventy/eighty pence into his upstretched hand.
‘Thanks mate, I’ve had a real bad day, thanks.’

Walking back to town later along City Road saw a one pound coin tails up on the pavement, bent down took it, used it to pay part of a return bus fare to Redfield.

7 Comments:

At Thu Mar 02, 12:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karma-coma ? ?
what goes around comes around - the way you treat others will come back to you

 
At Thu Mar 02, 06:51:00 PM, Blogger alexhighrise said...

already has

 
At Thu Mar 02, 06:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and they say we do as was done to us

 
At Thu Mar 02, 08:00:00 PM, Blogger alexhighrise said...

I agree that what you put out comes back but I always wonder where it all begins. I mean if someone gets treated badly are they getting back what they put out?

 
At Thu Mar 02, 11:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No it doesn't work like that - but 'karma' could be from a past life - though in your case id say you're due to get some back from this life.
ps that last comment was by an imposter - i not say theysaywedoaswasdonetous

 
At Thu Mar 02, 11:37:00 PM, Blogger alexhighrise said...

how do you know it doesn't work like that? seems a bit convenient to me
surely we recieve what we give and aren't we all agents of the continually unfolding universe?

re last comment being an imposter - maybe you're the imposter

 
At Sat Mar 04, 10:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my experience is that in some areas I have not received anything like what I have given- so perhaps it is karmic.
maybe I am the imposter - at least i'm not a liar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home