Thursday, February 16, 2006

...AND THEY SAID

...and they said, ‘if they want your top entrance find some way to I could plastic.’
Sooner sooner offload the block making horse. My doctor phoned the flats I thought of giving drink and said, ‘well, when you said, “I don’t want a call and put think...
crackhead...
drunk..."
I thought, "me?”’
I said, ‘I’ll sort you up the medication.’
He said, ‘I’m not.’
I said, ‘ok then, I’ll phone them sarning they about it.’

...meanwhile the bank robber said nothing but thought, ‘the paralizing nerve ceased risk of getting gas wits cursed.'
The day didn’t look skill when Gruesmouth, in an epic toy outside, found plastic knowledge wishing me back from the intant to be known.
‘You don’t mind,’ he said, ‘...but pieces leave, max the shop, pent the money, it’s 7:08pm.’

4 Comments:

At Fri Feb 17, 09:57:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Word under a I it don't of stand.

 
At Fri Feb 17, 10:27:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like word ply

 
At Sat Feb 18, 12:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like all that going up down is getting to you . . Are you tying to 'fit in' with the characters in your lift/blog? if so you're doing alright..

 
At Sat Feb 18, 04:34:00 PM, Blogger alexhighrise said...

I have to say living in these flats can get me down and I need a bit of a lift every now and then

 

Post a Comment

<< Home