Friday, February 03, 2006

SOUNDING LIKE...

He said, ‘she couldn’t handle me getting to know her so she started saying, “I’m going to get Free J to kill you,” and she went on like that for a while then I said, “you’re beginning to sound like his bitch,” which she didn’t like at all but she was threatening to have me killed.’
‘Well I guess they won’t be asking you to negotiate with Iran,’ I said.
‘I couldn’t do much worse than they’re doing and anyway all I said was, “you're beginning to sound like his bitch,” I mean she said she’d get Free J to kill me.’
‘Who his Free J?’ I asked.
‘I don’t know,’ he said, ‘I’ve never heard of him but she was sounding like his bitch.’
‘Yes you said.’
‘I reckon she only said that because I turned her down once and she didn’t like it...I mean I’d never get involved with someone who lived in the same house or building as me you’re asking for trouble.’
‘Yeh, if it went wrong...’ I said.
‘If it went wrong you’d still have to see them, couldn’t get away unless you moved out and I don’t want to do that. There was someone else who tried it on with me - she was trying it on with everyone when she first moved in - but I said “no, it’s my policy not to sleep with anyone I live with”, and she was okay about it but not her sounding like...’

1 Comments:

At Tue Feb 07, 10:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you been reading trashy crime novels - in fact sounds like a page straight out of one. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home