Sunday, February 26, 2006

INTIMIDATION

Out the block’s bottom entrance saw four youths walking like they must’ve left the flats just before me. Slowed down to see the line they took as one not for me.
Went straight along Dove Street and King Square crossing the top entrance of the park before a man with long hair and wearing a flourescent green jacket was up the steps out the exit behind me.
Down the outside of the park with the cobbled street a man, whose eyes met mine as he appeared from behind a parked white van, smiled and walked up the hill.
Turned right along Jamaica/Deighton heard a woman, coming toward me and wearing a full length black coat, say into a mobile phone, ‘look, I have to tell you I’m pregnant so I’ll be taking some time off.’

4 Comments:

At Thu Mar 02, 12:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

life can be SO exiting

 
At Thu Mar 02, 12:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

life can be SO exiting

 
At Thu Mar 02, 08:03:00 AM, Blogger alexhighrise said...

sometimes it can be really dull and predictable

 
At Thu Mar 02, 12:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just like you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home