Wednesday, March 08, 2006

ME AND BLOCKER

Went to watch football in the pub this evening. Wanted the Arsenal Real Madrid and knew it was on at the Eclipse and Liverpool Benfica probably on at the Hare and went there to avoid the walk back from Stokes Croft and the possibility I’d meet someone waiting for the lift and have to travel up with them.
Stood back from the bar out of a man’s view to the TV. Another man came into the pub stood between me and the bar said, ‘hello,’ to the man whose way I hadn’t got in to.
View said to me, ‘you’re next,’ when the barmaid asked Blocker what he wanted and he said, ‘Gem, pint please.’
I said, ‘I’m first so I’ll have that one,’ moved into a gap appeared to one side of him put the right money on the bar and took the pint the barmaid’d pulled.
‘Oh, you’re having that one are you?’ Blocker said.
‘Yes,’ I said and sipped from the glass.
‘You paying together?’ The barmaid asked.
I said, ‘we’re not together we’re seperate,’ as me and Blocker turned our backs to each other.

1 Comments:

At Thu Mar 09, 05:54:00 PM, Blogger baruch said...

How butch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home