Saturday, March 11, 2006

SOMALI TOWERS

Out the top entrance stepped in behind a man I see regular say “hello” to he noticed me caught the inner door said, ‘oh hello, you alright?’
‘Yes’, I said,’yes.’
‘Good, glad to hear it.’
‘And you?’
‘Yes, I'm well thanks, but I call this place Somali Towers.’
‘You what?’
‘I call this place Somali Towers.’
‘That’s alright isn’t it?’ I said, then, ‘it’s the lift pisses me off being closed and having to go down to go up and up to go down don’t they know what it’s like?’
‘They say it’s going to be a long time don’t they?’
‘Six months then they’ll do the other one’nd take six months over that one too and I reckon it’ll be worse.’
‘Oh well, better let you go,’ he said as we reached the road side, ‘bye then.’
‘Bye.’
We walked off in seperate directions. I heard someone say, ‘hello, how are you?’ and the man say, ‘yes, I’m well thanks.’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home