Monday, May 29, 2006

THE LAW

He held the outer door for me I held the inner for him.
Waiting for the lift.
‘You don’t know what to wear the weather like it is do you?’ he said.
‘When I went out it was cold sun comes out I’m too hot then it rains and the wind seems like it’s always windy at the moment you wouldn’t think it’s June in a few days, would you?’
‘No, and they’ll be starting this lift soon,’ he said.
‘Great, then we’ll have to walk up the hill or six flights and that lift’ll end up like this one, tin cans and goodness knows what in it.’
‘The other day I saw two of them, a man and a woman, injecting themselves out there...’
‘Where?’
‘Out there on the balcony of the hostel, couldn’t not see it sitting in the park, you know, right in my face...and they go behind the flats drop their knickers for a few quid for drugs...’
‘Yes, I know...’
‘...and last week saw two men behind the wall out there one of them with his trousers down sticking a needle in his backside then the other one did the same, he did, I went inside got my iron bar but they were gone by the time I got back out...’
Lift down, door open, me in first.
‘...I had a couple on my landing injecting each other in their thighs, I got my iron bar and hit one of them on the arm he said, “what you do that for?” and I told him, “go on, fuck off, and don’t come back,” and I’ve not seen them again, they’ve not come back and they better not and I don’t care about the law or not I'm the law so they can fuck off I’ll give them a whack if I see them again...’

2 Comments:

At Sun Jun 11, 05:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 
At Fri Jul 21, 04:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home