Thursday, June 29, 2006

A CHEATED HEART

‘Get away from me, go on fuck off all of you. I fucking hate you,’ she shouted.
I looked out the window and saw people in the play area and standing on the bottom step of a flight facing up the hill. Then I saw a woman walking out left from behind the bush near the opening in the railings and over the road. She had long blonde hair was wearing white trainers, navy blue tracksuit bottoms and a short-sleeved England football shirt.
'Leave me alone or I’ll call the police,’ she shouted.
A woman who I'd passed earlier in the subway was wearing the same denim dress she wore then. She leaned back against the wall of the pub and appeared to be talking to the woman’d shouted who then pulled away towards the estate, ‘keep away, go on get back or I’ll fucking thump you, go on back off.’
The woman’d shouted gave the woman leaning the piece of paper she was holding.
‘Fuck off, go on, fuck off.’
The woman leaning after giving the piece of paper back to the woman’d shouted went up the steps and through the front door of the pub. At the bottom of the steps stood two men.
The woman’d shouted went over to the men and showed them the piece of paper. One of them took it and the other stood with his hands in the pockets of his shorts...
...my phone rang and I answered it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home