Monday, July 03, 2006

A BASIC FAULT

I saw him from Stokes Croft James Barton roundabout as I sat on my bike waiting for the lights to change.
I waved he did too.
The last time we’d met was in the shop I bought a scale model Bristol/Yeovil First Bus for my dad for his birthday and we agreed not to tell anyone we’d seen each other there.
Actually, it was him asked for discretion and I’ve kept my word.
I like this man though I’ve often felt I've said to him the wrong thing at the wrong time and place in the wrong way.
If I made a list of people I’ve had this experience with it would be quite long. I’m curious why it happens and more or less disturbed depending on the person and the situation.
I’ve tried getting on with a few of these people sometimes been asked to by a third party but have never managed to bridge a gap opened up between us.

1 Comments:

At Tue Jul 04, 06:10:00 PM, Blogger baruch said...

Have these people got anything in common - apart from your reaction to them?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home