Wednesday, September 06, 2006

NORTHERN IRELAND 3 SPAIN 2

He said, ‘you going on Monday? It's his birthday.’
I said, ‘no, but we're not really friends.’
‘Do you know what’s going on?’
Later, as we sat outside at the front of the house on the chairs at the table, were usually in her back garden, another one said, ‘are you going on Monday?’
I said, ‘no, but he mentioned it earlier’
'She phoned me and said to invite people.’
'Oh.'
Later, when she knew I’d be out, she left a message on my phone, 'can you come tonight? He'd like you to be there.'
The day after when she called, I said, 'I couldn't make it.'

2 Comments:

At Thu Sep 07, 08:00:00 PM, Blogger baruch said...

Did you have a preminition of the score on monday?

 
At Thu Sep 07, 11:23:00 PM, Blogger alexhighrise said...

didn't need one seeing as I knew it on Wednesday

 

Post a Comment

<< Home