Saturday, September 09, 2006

PAYBACK

Often after work on a Saturday I go down town for a coffee, soak up the atmosphere and maybe get some inspiration.
But not today. This last week I’ve had a few bottles of wine after not drinking for the last six months and it’s worn me out.
She was due to come over last night but after getting well into a bottle I unplugged the landline and before turning off the mobile, texted her, “I’m out of orbit, don’t try to contact me, I’ll be back tomorrow.”
This morning I phoned to apologise.
She said, ‘if you’re going to do that again, tell me, so I can plan to do something else because I really don’t want to be around you if you’re doing that.’

2 Comments:

At Thu Sep 21, 07:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that supposed to be funny?

 
At Fri Sep 22, 01:42:00 PM, Blogger alexhighrise said...

no

 

Post a Comment

<< Home