Friday, November 10, 2006

UNEXPECTED

‘Yes, I saw them,’ I said. ‘Three of them when I got back from work.’
‘There were two there when I got back and another one coming with its lights and siren going,’ she said. ‘Any idea who they came for?’
‘No. I thought it might be on my floor but there was nothing going on when I got out the lift.’
‘You know her dog died?’
‘No? Mind you it looked like it was getting on a bit. Was that recent?’
‘At the weekend. Anyway I wondered if it might be her. She’s getting on a bit and it was probably a shock losing the dog all of a sudden.’
‘Sudden, was it?’ I said.
‘Unexpected.’

2 Comments:

At Mon Nov 13, 12:18:00 PM, Blogger baruch said...

Did you remove a video. I couldn't watch it.

 
At Mon Nov 13, 11:17:00 PM, Blogger alexhighrise said...

yes, for some reason the image failed to appear on both youtube and this blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home