Monday, March 05, 2007

DICKHEAD

I heard the sound of a car then its horn behind me as I cycled up King Square. Near the top of the road the car passed me.
‘Fuck off,’ I shouted as it pulled away turning right into Dove Street. ‘Fuck off,’ I shouted as it drove away.
The car stopped outside my block and I wondered if someone was going to have a go at me.
The front passenger door opened and a woman got out, ‘shut up shouting at us.’
‘Fuck off. Go on, fuck off, why don’t you?’
‘Fuck off yourself.’
I rode on to the paving area and stopped level with the car.
‘Why you shouting at us?’
‘Because you sounded the fucking horn as I was riding up the fucking road, that’s why.’
‘You were going too fucking slow.’
‘Well fucking wait then.’
The window of the car opened and I looked at the driver and said, ‘next time why don’t you fucking wait?’
She didn’t say anything but the woman now unloading a pushchair from the boot said, ‘I’m going to come up to your flat and punch you in the face.’
‘Oh no,’ I said. ‘I’m so scared already.’
‘Fucking dickhead.’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home