Saturday, November 24, 2007

SKULL FUCK

skull fuck
hi, my friend painted the skull on top of the carriageworks, and we wondered if we might get the footage you shot of it be ing painted? there's an exhibition in london and we'd like to include the fotage in some way
thanks

Re: skull fuck
I can send you a copy of the film on dvd which is better quality than on youtube

Re: Re: skull fuck
That would be really cool or I could pick it up. You could leave it in the here shop if that's easy to do? I saw your magazine in there?
Thanks

Re: Re: Re: skull fuck
I've dropped a dvd of the film off at the Here shop
any problems let me know

TEE-SHIRT

After I dropped off the film I stopped at a stall set up on the pavement opposite the bottom of Ninetree Hill.
‘Is that PR?’ I said.
‘I’m his mother,’ she said and showed me the article in ‘Seven.’
‘You must be very proud of him.’
She wore a blue hat over grey hair. Blue eyeshadow, red lipstick. Heavy light coloured overcoat down to just below her knees, the collar pulled up against the cold breeze swept up Stokes Croft.
I was looking at mugs in a plastic box.
‘They’re ten pounds,’ she said when I said, ‘I want one of those.’
‘And the tee-shirts?’
‘Twelve.’
Back at the flat, football on the radio.
Later, in Kuvuka a woman played guitar and sang with a man on double bass. I dropped some coins in the bowl had a note said, ‘For the musicians.’
I crossed the road, bought a tee-shirt.
‘Medium or a large small,’ I said when she asked me the size.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home