Wednesday, February 06, 2008

SANDWICH

In Kuvuka I ordered a large amaricano which, disappointingly, came in a paper, not ceramic, cup.
I sat down, took the sports section from the paper, read about Capello working with the England squad, impressed by his professionalism, the boundaries he’s establishing between himself and the players.
‘Do you mind if I share your table?’
I looked up and said to the man who’d asked the question, ‘No, of course not.’
‘Thanks.’
I moved the paper from the table where I’d spread it open to read, leant back on the sofa and reached forward to get my coffee. The man sat down, put his laptop in front of him before taking a bite from a rather large sandwich.

2 Comments:

At Thu Feb 07, 10:16:00 AM, Blogger sb4444 said...

Was it Capello?
His English is improving.

 
At Thu Feb 07, 01:25:00 PM, Blogger alexhighrise said...

it didn't look like Capello but it might've been his translator on a break

 

Post a Comment

<< Home