Wednesday, September 10, 2008

MORGAN DALY

morgan daly to alexhighrise

Slapped down, and strung out
The product of a farming town
Come loose on Picton Street

I took my head and used my feet
A golden Angloangel down
Another lager lout




.............................................................




If you want it use it
where can i get your magazine? i found the only one i have next to a homeless man

me to morgan daly

dear morgan daly

thank you for your donation
re where can you get my magazine - you can buy it for £1 at the Here shop on the corner of Stokes Croft and Ashley Road or find it on Stokes Croft where I leave a few copies the beginning of each month

morgan daly to me

ok cool

do you take contributions or is it all your work?

I'll look out for it the only copy I have is April's

1 Comments:

At Sun Aug 30, 11:20:00 PM, Blogger Morgan, Healthwatch Bristol said...

Good times.

This was mine.

Hope you're strong and good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home