Tuesday, July 14, 2009

COCAINE

'I was thinking,' I said, 'About last week when you asked me.'
Her eyes where like when she'd left him and'd been crying all night.
'I was quite aroused,' I said.
She said, 'It wouldn't be just us two...'
'It would change things between us.'
She said, 'I like the way you talk about things.'
'I know,' I said, 'but just, not now...'
We sat in silence a few minutes.
She crossed her legs, turned more to face me.
'I was at a party this weekend,' she said, 'a dinner party. Not only did I almost sleep with someone then wake up in the morning wishing I hadn't, but at the end of the meal out comes the cocaine, shed loads of it, little piles on the table and everyone sticking their nose in it, I was the only one didn't have any, I felt very prim and very bored,' she said, 'watching them,' she said, 'Have you had cocaine?'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home