Friday, May 05, 2006

ENTERTAINMENT

Went to Canon’s Marsh Amphitheatre this evening to see a film made by a group of people who, earlier today, under the slogan, ‘40% Fare Increase, 100% Entertainment,’ took to the buses, dressed as First Bus representatives, to dance and sing for passengers.
A woman came up to me and said, ‘you come for the show?’
‘Yes.’
‘If you move to the centre of the amphitheatre it’s going to start soon.’
The group introduced themselves:
‘Hello, I’m Tiffany.’
‘Hello, I’m Amelia.’
‘Hello, I’m Alan,’ the only man.
‘Hello, I’m Margot.’
‘Hello, I’m Chandra.’
...and five others standing in a line the one behind with hands on the waist of the one in front.
The film lasted fifteen minutes.
After it’d finished while unlocking my bike a man twenty metres away said something to me.
‘What did you say?’
It sounded like the same thing he said.
‘I can’t hear you?’
He looked at me then walked off.

2 Comments:

At Sat May 06, 11:30:00 AM, Blogger sb4444 said...

Did I send you the details about that?
Glad you had such an interesting time.

 
At Sat May 06, 06:23:00 PM, Blogger alexhighrise said...

you did and I did, thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home