Saturday, April 29, 2006

WHO’S MUDWIG?

Spoke to a man said, ‘hello,’ to me on the street, owns a property on Stokes Croft he’s applied to re-open a cafe’s been closed a few months.
Asked me what I liked about the area and how I imagined it developing then said some of what he’d been thinking.
‘Who’s “Mudwig”?’ he said.
‘I don’t know but his name’s on several walls and garage doors around here I’ve not seen it anywhere else.’
‘I saw a new one this morning somewhere but I can’t remember where.’
He said, ‘my name’s S,’ and I told him my name and we shook hands, ‘SF,’ he said then we both said, ‘bye.’
Saw him a couple of times the next ten minutes as we walked separately up and down the street before I went for a coffee at “Sufi’s”, a panini bar just opened on Stokes.

5 Comments:

At Sat Apr 29, 02:31:00 PM, Blogger sb4444 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Sat Apr 29, 02:39:00 PM, Blogger sb4444 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Sat Apr 29, 02:45:00 PM, Blogger sb4444 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Sat Apr 29, 02:47:00 PM, Blogger sb4444 said...

Definitely the last try!

Mudwig seems to be a T-shirt designer who writes on walls in his spare time. Don't know if these links will work.

moblog

spuk
urban75

"stab towers"


flikr site

 
At Mon May 01, 10:28:00 PM, Blogger sb4444 said...

Brixton Photos

The link to the Urban 75 bulletin boards(in the last comment) was working when I posted it. Now,it doesn't work and I can't access them by any means. That's a shame, they had a lot of interesting local stuff (on the Bristol and West board).

I've just been looking at the site again for ages(great for wasting time) and above is a link to photos of Brixton. Lots of tower block stuff. I think the photographer might be the editor of Urban 75.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home