Friday, May 12, 2006

UNPLEASANTVILLE

She said, ‘he was in the lift when I got in and he started having a go at me...’
‘Thought he’d stopped it.’
‘It was horrible...
‘Doesn’t even speak to me.’
‘Said he was going to report me, for whatever he imagines, then when we walk out the front door he turns round says, “I hope you die soon, you piece of shit.” It was horrible.’
‘Yeh, sounds it, being in the lift with him and then him saying that.’
‘Yeh, just makes me feel so...so...you know, it’s where I live...it’s not what I want.’
‘Yeh, it’s hard enough living here sometimes without that kind of thing going on.’
‘No, that’s right. It makes me nervous going out, using the lift.’
‘When I got shouted at in the lift I didn’t want to use it for a while. Used the stairs going down, I did. Felt anxious coming home or going out just in case I bumped into him again...my own home, you know?’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home