Friday, June 16, 2006

LOVELY MAN

‘You’re a good man,’ she said.
‘Oh, right, yeh’ I said.
‘Yes, you’re lovely. You want me to fix you up with someone?’
‘I’m fine thanks.’
‘I’ll fix you up,’ she said. ‘You like black women? I’ll find you a nice black woman.’
‘I’m fine actually, thanks.’
‘What? You don’t like black women?’
‘It’s not that. I’m with someone.’
‘Oh, she a good woman?’
‘Yeh,’ I said, ‘she is, yeh.’
‘Well, anyway,’ she said after a moment, ‘you ever want a nice black woman let me know.’
‘Er, yeh, okay, er, I will, thanks.’

3 Comments:

At Fri Jun 16, 08:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You meet such interesting people

 
At Sat Jun 17, 12:07:00 PM, Blogger alexhighrise said...

Yes, of course. Apologies.

 
At Sun Jun 18, 10:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does she know any nice black men. . .?
(not for me of course)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home