Tuesday, June 06, 2006

CHEESECAKE

I texted, ‘anything you want from town while I’m here?’
‘M&S cheesecake if u near there...’
In to M&S, woman said in to her mobile, ‘ok, where’s Primark to, then?’ I could’ve said, ‘go back the way you came, out the door turn right, keep going it’s on your right you can’t miss it,’ but didn’t.
I went to the dessert section found, ‘TOTALLY BERRY CHEESECAKE’ was £3.99 took it to the checkout paid cash and put it in a carrier bag so it’d keep flat, as instructed on the box.
To my bike locked up outside the jewellers wrapped the handle of the bag round the left handlebar of the bike rode home up in the lift put the bag with cheesecake, that I’d kept flat all the way from town, on the floor inside my front door.
I’ll take it to hers later...where we’ll eat it...

4 Comments:

At Tue Jun 06, 08:23:00 PM, Blogger baruch said...

How was the cheesecake?

 
At Tue Jun 06, 09:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll let you know

 
At Wed Jun 07, 01:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got the dolphins on my side.

 
At Wed Jun 07, 12:38:00 PM, Blogger alexhighrise said...

as long as they don't eat what's left of the cheesecake I don't care whose side the dolphins are on

 

Post a Comment

<< Home