Monday, June 05, 2006

WHEN THREE BECAME TWO

She said, ‘I’m going online in a few minutes why don’t you join me.’
‘Okay.’
She told me, 'I've booked a place, a room above the pub, you want to come and play?'
‘Yes,’ I said.
Online I said, ‘hello.’
She sent a few photographs of a day we’d gone out together last week and then one of a red rose.
‘I like that one,’ I said of the picture of the rose.
When I arrived she said, 'she'll be first, then me, then Peter, do you know Peter?'
‘No,’ I said turning to look at the man stood to my right. 'You didn't tell me there'd be three acts before me. Am I going to have time?'
A third party asked to join the conversation.
‘A third party wants some attention,’ I said.
‘I’ve not done a three way before,’ she said.
‘In my experience,’ the third party said, ‘when there’s a three way someone always gets excluded.’
A man at the back pointed at the watch on the wrist of his arm held up and said, ‘we said we'd be out the room by twelve and it's twenty-five past, what we going to do?'
‘We’re getting married,’ third party said.
‘Congratulations,’ I said.
‘We've run out of time,' she said, 'we've got to go, you can't play, it's too late.'
‘Okay,’ I said and left by the back door.

3 Comments:

At Sun Jun 11, 05:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 
At Sun Jun 11, 05:45:00 PM, Blogger alexhighrise said...

funny, I've not noticed the graphics
oh well back to private comments

 
At Fri Jul 21, 04:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home