Friday, July 28, 2006

I’VE GOT A BIKE

I’ve got a bike new to me and someone tried to steal it.
After not finding any suitable footwear to buy I came out of Mastershoe and while unlocking my bike noticed a deep cut through the plastic outer to the ten mil wound steel core of the lock.
I think the attempted thief must’ve been disturbed or they’d’ve got the bike away from wherever in one of a few places they came across it.
I’m going to buy a ‘D’ lock has a guarantee against theft or your money back if you can show it’s the lock itself’s the weak point - I mean they must have confidence in their product taking more people than their rivals out of the running for having nicked your bike to make an offer like that.

2 Comments:

At Sun Jul 30, 10:26:00 AM, Blogger baruch said...

Pas de besion!

 
At Sun Jul 30, 10:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed, Baruch, indeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home