Monday, July 24, 2006

NICE AND LOVELY

‘That bear’s gone,’ she said.
I looked up at where I’d hung the bear yesterday and scanned the foyer it wasn’t there.
‘The cone’s back though,’ I said.
The cone was in the corner left of the lift.
When the door opened the woman I could see stood still said, ‘oh we’re here.’
A man wallked out then the woman who said, ‘Anna had a really nice dress, it was lovely...’
‘Hmm,’ said the man.
‘“Anna had a really nice dress,”’ she said when the lift door closed.
‘I thought it was “lovely,”’ I said.
‘Both.’
‘You could tell he was interested,’ I said.
‘How?’
‘The way he went “hmm” when she told him about it.’

5 Comments:

At Tue Jul 25, 11:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks anonymous, it is nice to get a comment every now and then

 
At Tue Jul 25, 10:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, who are you calling anonymous?

 
At Wed Jul 26, 12:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

me, if I knew who I was

 
At Sun Aug 13, 09:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At Fri Aug 18, 12:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home