Sunday, July 23, 2006

DEVIOUS

The dirty white teddy bear was lying face down on the floor of the foyer. I picked it up by the loop coming out of its head and hung it from a metal plate top left corner of the wooden frame surrounds the lift door.
‘More like a rubbish bin,’ I said.
‘Orange peel, cigarette, end of a sandwich...’
‘...oh yes, a triangle...’
‘...two plastic straw wrappers...’
‘...where?’ she pointed and I said, ‘oh yes.’
‘...some tissue and a bag with contents.’
‘Is that all?’
We looked around and she said, ‘yes, it’s all in one corner.’
‘Dropped by a right handed person by the looks.’
‘Or a cunning left hander.’
‘That’s devious.’
‘We should beat up all the left handers in the flats,’ she said.
‘For being devious,’ I said, ‘not for dropping litter.’

2 Comments:

At Thu Aug 10, 04:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 
At Tue Aug 15, 03:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home