Friday, February 09, 2007

WHAT I HEARD

‘You started it,’ she said.
‘It wasn’t me,’ said Dread. ‘It was him,’ pointing at Back To.
Back To not turning round in his chair said, ‘it wasn’t me, she started it.’
‘It wasn’t me,’ she said, ‘I just told you.’
‘Just because you said you didn’t start it doesn’t mean you didn’t start it,’ Dread said.
‘What is this?’ she said. ‘What’s going on? Do you know what’s going on?’ she said to me.
I was sat at right angles to her so a slight turn of the head by both of us was enough to be facing each other.
‘I heard that you started it is all I know,’ I said.
‘That’s what I heard,’ said E sat next to me.
‘It wasn’t me,’ she said. ‘It was him,’ pointing at Dread.
‘Don’t you start,’ said the woman was introduced as the only one among us making money from her songwriting.
‘She’s already started,’ I said.
‘Yeh, but I didn’t start it,’ she said.
‘That’s not what I heard,’ I said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home