Sunday, December 02, 2007

WHAT SHE WANTED

‘Channelle likes her new double D boobs,’ she said to her husband.
‘Do you want a read,’ I said pointing at the celebrity glossy behind the tray on the back of the seat in front of me.
I’d found the magazine under the same seat when I stretched my legs. ‘Yes,’ I said pleased I’d got something more to read which i did cover to cover.
Two-fifteen me and daughter caught the Leeds train from Hebden Bridge, where we’d been at the naming ceremony of the youngest member of the Family. Now it was eight, daughter’d got off at Sheffield three hours ago.
I knew the woman wanted a read, I thought about offering it to her but wasn’t sure how to, if there was a protocol to follow. Only when she said about Channelle to her husband did I feel it wasn’t innappropriate asking if that’s what she wanted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home