Tuesday, December 18, 2007

FIVE (171207)

1) Woken by her telephone ringing at ten-thirty this morning and missed the mornings work. Later when I phoned to apologise she said, ‘I was wondering what we were going to do so it was a relief when you didn’t turn up.’

2) Today is the first day of wearing my new scarf. I borrowed one of hers yesterday and said, ‘When people buy me things to wear they always get it wrong.’ She gave me a parcel, ‘It’s an early Christmas late Hanukkah present...YOU DIDN’T GET ME ANYTHING FOR HANUKKAH...’ ‘You never said anything this year,’ I said, ‘last year we had a party,’ remembering. In the parcel was a scarf, charcoal grey with thin stripes of dark green and blue and dirty white. ‘I like it,’ I told her. ‘You got it right.’ If you see me between now and early Spring, likely, let me know what you think.

3) Picked up six photographs were on the ground of the Pit as i walked through on my way into town.

4) Bought film at LCE on the Horsefair. ‘Three for ten or five for fifteen,’ he said. ‘Five,’ I said, because I’m serious.

5) Triple espresso, Starbucks, opposite Debenhams, (cf ENTRANCE, youtube). The photographs are publicity photos of characters in a Disney film. Each has a number in blue archaic script printed on its back: - ninety, fifty-one, ninety, fifteen, fifty-two, thirty-eight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home