Tuesday, May 16, 2006

OSTEOPATH

Went to the Osteopath.
He said, ‘strip down to your underpants.’
Did that.
‘Let’s have a look at your back. Turn around.’
Did that.
‘Oh my,’ he said, ‘what a mess.’
In the mirror, front of me, I leaned to the left, compensating, he said, for the muscle contracting.
On the couch he helped me move on to my right side.
‘What’s happening?' I said.
‘We won’t know for sure unless you have an MRI or an autopsy. MRI’s are difficult to arrange and it’s a liitle early for an autopsy,’ he said.
‘Ow, ow, ow, ow,’ I said as he bent my leg, rubbed my back and buttock and pushed and pulled me about the affected area.
‘You okay?’ he asked.
When finished he said, ‘don’t do any washing up, hoovering, sweeping or anything else involves twisting especially when sitting down.’
‘Okay,’ I said.

1 Comments:

At Tue May 16, 11:57:00 PM, Blogger baruch said...

Did it help?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home